Thursday, April 24, 2008

We are happy to say that our little Landon started crawling last week!!! He is doing great with his strength building and even caught me off guard today when I saw him pull himself up into a standing position. Miss Kennedy is so proud of her brother and she always tells me, "Mommy I taught him that!". In a lot of ways I think she has taught him many things. She adores him and it's amazing watching her with her gentle spirit around him. Tonight, as we were putting Landon down, she brought her baby Becky in the room and we sang Twinkle Twinkle to the both of them. These innocent moments in life, remind me of the true blessing they are!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon,
When I see you, you make my heart glad.
Thanks Sam for all the time you put into your blog.
It doesn't seem like your all so far away.
Love You All,
Granny Smith