Friday, July 25, 2008

My Little Obsessions...

We all have them...those little things in our lives that drive, motivate, and inspire us. I'm a sucker for Publix Moosetrack Frozen Yogurt (I always highlight the yogurt part so I don't feel so guilty!) I love being out and about, enjoying each day to its fullest. I also love love love being side by side next to my hubby - I still get the butterflies when he's on his way home! Lately, as my husband can vouch for, I've been enjoying (some may say obsessing - I'll stick with enjoying) working on new projects around the house. Redecorating, painting, and anything that sparks my creative side. Jared is usually the one that gets bombarded with all my wild ideas! Anyway, one of my small obsessions is West Elm. I feel like whenever I go in there, I get completely and utterly inspired - enough to write a blog post about them! I always seem to find amazing deals there and maybe that's why I love them so much. Here are a couple items I found today for 1.99 - yes a dollar and ninety nine cents! Both items well over 75% off! Thought I would share my two mega deals!


6 comments:

Beth said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! I love West Elm and if I didn't like you so much I would hate you for having one that you can shop at and for finding such great things for an AMAZING price! Way to go, those are great! You should do a post and show all your "house projects" I'd love to see them! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that you are painting and have the decorating bug right now because I seem to have caught that bug too! I just came off a complete painting bender!! Now I have made my list for each room so I know what I need to complete the decorating of it. Todd, like Jared, just smiles and hopes that it doesn't cost too much money!!

Anonymous said...

I just looked online and a West Elm just opened in Columbus!! I am definitely going to have to take a look! Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

It is interesting when I call my daughter or vice versa and she spends many minites extolling the virtues of West Elm-I went to West Elm with them last November and came away with perhaps my best time ever buy-an embroidered duvet that was originally 200+ for 9.99. I did not even need one yet but when I saw Sam with that steely glimmer in her eyes as she purchased hers, I brought one also. We walked out of there like the smartest shoppers in the world!

Sam said...

We had a blast that day mom! I miss you!

Megs said...

Definitely agree- we need to take a shopping trip to St. Johns without the kiddies! I didn't make it out to West Elm today- so we will have to go soon!:)