Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

The whole gang!
Soaking up some sun (a course with a little SPF)

Auntie Evie and Kennedy
Landon crawling between mom's feet!
We love our pool!
Daddy acting super silly!
Up, Up and away!

Kennedy lovin' on her brother!

Say cheese!
Feeding the fish with Auntie Evvie
Hanging with Uncle Joe

This past weekend was loads of fun! Papa Raftery made it back into town on Thursday and Auntie Evvie and Uncle Joe arrived Friday. We had our very own fireworks display that Papa Raftery so graciously supplied. We decided to enjoy eachothers company and fore go the holiday festivities outside the Raftery household - it turned out to be great! Landon didn't make it past 7:30 but our little Kennedy could barely finish dinner because she was so excited to see the fireworks. We had a fabulous weekend surrounded by people we love!

4 comments:

Megs said...

Landon's hair always makes me laugh! We missed you this 4th- but it looks like you had fun:)

heather said...

Love the pictures! So, is it just me or does Landon look sooo much like your dad, Sam?? (I realize that's Jared's dad in the pictures; I just have been meaning to say something and haven't!!) Do you see that too? Anyways, looks like fun!

Beth said...

I just love watching Kennedy and Landon! I'm impressed with Kennedy jumping into the pool...quite the little dare devil! Looks like ya'll had a great fourth!

Lauren Smith said...

Oh what fun!!!!!!
Samantha, I can't thank you enough for keeping up with your blog.To see you all makes my heart GLAD.
Children, you are growing up so fast and your SOOOOOO happy!!!!
Jared, I love to see you and Sam enjoying your children together.
Love You, Granny and Grandpy Smith